This gift, a Southern gift, is composed for you of Italian delicacies, Spanish snacks in the form of tomato bread.
The gift consists of:
- Gift box
- Plaza del Sol Tomato Bread (Pan con Tomate) 150 g
- Box of Panealba griss d'or 100 grams
- 500 grams of penne rigate, artisanal pasta made with durum wheat germ flour from Rustichella d'abruzzo
- 500 grams of spaghetti, artisan pasta made with durum wheat germ flour from Rustichella d'abruzzo
- Jar with Italian Sugo di Pomodoro All'Arrabbiata by Donna Antonia, 240 ml
- 3 Italian cookies in gift packaging
- Plaza del Sol Olives with chorizo 120 g
- Terre Di Liguri Pesto Genovese 135g
- your message
This Spanish-Italian gift is packaged for you in a gift box with a silk ribbon and silk bow.
Tomato bread: The typical Spanish tapas bread with tomato 'Pan con Tomate'. You can eat them as a snack or use them as a dip as an appetizer. These toasts should not be missing on any tapas platter!
Sugo di Pomodoro All'Arrabbiata from Donna Antonia: Premium Italian sugo di pomodoro all'arrabbiata (spicy tomato sauce), authentically prepared with 100% Italian tomatoes, from Donna Antonia! There is a huge difference between traditionally made tomato sauce and industrial tomato sauce, and you can taste the difference! Donna Antonia only uses the very best Italian tomatoes. No water or sugar is added to this to preserve the natural taste. You can easily heat up this top-quality ready-made tomato sauce from Donna Antonia in 6 minutes.
Artisan pasta made with durum wheat germ flour from Rustichella d'abruzzo: The pasta from Rustichella d'Abruzzo is produced in an artisanal way with the best wheat semolina and fresh spring water from the surrounding mountains. The paste is dried at 35°C and for a long time. This provides a unique and delicious taste. Because the pasta is made in bronze molds, the sauce sticks better.
Box of Panealba griss d'or: Fine breadsticks to enjoy endlessly. Grissini's are perfect for a picnic, at school or on the road.
Olives with chorizo: Delicious Spanish olives topped with spicy chorizo paste. Delicious as an aperitif and on the tapas platter. Also surprising in a southern salad.
If certain products are no longer in stock, they will be replaced by equivalent products.